SKINS !
[Picture of Michael Jackson in the background]
T. Love, Educational Intervention gaycunt: What would Michael say?
Freddie Mclair: Pardon?
T. Love: Michael. Michael. What would he say?
Freddie: Uhh... I'm Bad.
T. Love: Aaand...?
Freddie: Beat It?
T. Love: No. He'd say, Gotta Be Starting Something.
LMFAO LOL !
Freddie deosn't look as hot as before ):. Been taking too much drugs tsk tsk. and he seriously needs a haricut. And maybe shave his moustache. He looks so dishevelled now damn. Ngaww, he just folded an origami swan and handed it to a kid
Today was boring. Nothing interesting happened. It was just a normal school day. OH in drama, we were just chilling, and 'practicing our monologues', then all of a sudden, Max, Ray and Bae break out in a harmonised line of Aeroplane jelly for me. It was so spontaneous and freaking awesome that it made my day. Lol.
At lunch I had detention, which really wasn't that bad. I had it with LJ and Wratten was surprising nice :O We just had to mark out all the bins in the school on a map. Haha. It was kinda fun :)
I tell you, laptops are bad. Bad. Baaaaaad. In history and science today, I feel shit because I didn't listen and instead played games. ):
So, I feel like blogging about Put It In A Love Song too. God I hate it. It got stuck in my head all day, and the Alicia Keys part is especially bad, because her breathing was so forced and stuff that I felt like I was suffocating just listening to it. I feel disgusting.
I wish I was so many things I'm not. Labels: Bae, detention, drama, history, jelly, laptops, LJ, Max, music, Ray, science, Skins, Wratten