90210 ! OOH new one came out :O Frigging awesome. I've caught up. :D I think Liam has toned up since the last time I've mentioned him YAY.
ANYWAY, today during lunch, almost to the end though, I saw a year 7 kid chuck a fit. Like he was seriously going to punch a guy and his friends were holding him back. It was incredible. Lol not really, but I've never actually seen a fist fight, or the makings of one, break out because I live in my secluded bubble. And I really want to. I also wanted to punch someone, have I told you before? But yeah, this year seven kid was a Ruse kid, so I reckon it was because the guy said he was dumber than a rock, or his mum's fat or something. I was tempted to butt in and hold the kid back, just to feel like I'm involved, but yeah, nah. I just kept walking on to volleyball.
WHICH WE WON by the way. First win everrrr YAY ! And yeah thanks Yun for suggesting I serve with a fist :D That helped me heaps haha.
Speaking of Yun, we have a dodgeball game tomorrow. We were meant to be called 'The Leftovers', but maybe because it was last minute or something, we ended up being called Yun's Team. So yeah, Yun because it's your team, you better come play tomorrow :). Hope you're better.
Had physics olympiad training after school and it's really interesting. It is about logic and not memorising, which is awesome. And we have Khoury who's a really good teacher. Nice (Y).
Oh and, I FOUND MY SECOND SPLIT END NOOOOOOOOO. I knew my hair felt extra dead. NOOOOOOOOO. I sound so girly D:>.
The weather's gotten colder YESH! I really really love this weather. It's like perfect. And today during lunch, there was some rain, which was awesome. Wonderful weather to have on your birthday Christine :). HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
I wish it was like this all the time.Labels: 90210, birthday, Christine, cold, dodgeball, fight, Khoury, physics, science, sport, TV series, volleyball, Yun