Tuesday, March 9
I'm a hell of a guy, living a hell of a lie
posted by Bon
CHUCK ! I forgot how freaking much I love Chuck. Oh man I love it. It practically has it all: action, romance, humour. Seriously. And Agent Shaw is hot AS. Just saw him with his shirt off, and unlike Liam, he is built 8). Like Superman. He seriously reminds me of Superman. He's kinda a douche though. But DAMN HIS PECS :O:O. I feel kinda sorry for Chuck because his secret life always interferes with his normal life, but his bad for choosing it. And I can't say enough times how hot Sarah is. And Casey is just freaking awesome.
Casey: 5 People in the world can make this shot, huh? Well I guess I'm one of them.
I love Casey. And just one more time, SHAW'S PECS !
Haha, it always takes me more than one hour to post a blog. Because I get sidetracked so much thinking about stuff to write about, or going back to stuff I was writing about [like Chuck, just then] that I forget I even have a blog opened. Soo... yeah. It's amazing how often I blog about blogging.
OH YEAH, you know B2ST/BEAST the K-pop group? Do they not remind you of Big Bang? Not the music, I mean, the people. I swear there's a guy that looks like Taeyang, a guy that looks like G-Dragon and a guy that looks like T.O.P. And then there's an annoying looking guy. Haha just saying.
I wish I focused.Labels: B2ST, Big Bang, blogging, Chuck, K-pop, music, Superman, TV series
10:26 PM