upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, March 27
Where? posted by Bon
Eff I burnt my finger on the iron T^T
Oops forgot about Earth Hour...

And now to continue with my opinions on TV shows :D

WHITE COLLAR ! is not really that great of a series, but yeahhh... I love the opening though. Actually, "I rescind that comment - Moz" and it's actually alright, it just pales in comparison to Burn Notice, where Michael Weston is just way more badass, and there's more guns. x]. But then again, it's called White Collar, which means no guns. It's kinda unbelievable how Peter and Neal think so alike though. ==;. And I always love sarcasm. Moz is funny.

Dude, I've watched so many series that I can sometimes figure out the next line. I'm awesome.

ANYWAY, there's this chick in my Chinese class that I've blogged about before, who is SO FREAKING ANNOYING. I had to resist pulling out my AK47 and shooting her in the face multiple times. She says all this useless shit in this "ooh, I'm so much better than you all" voice, and she has this fudging annoying laugh. And she thinks she's hot and everyone loves her, but she just cakes on the makeup. God she's annoying. I'm pretty sure everyone else in the class thinks so too, even her supposed "friend". She pisses me off.

I wish at 11:11.

Labels: , ,

11:13 PM