upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, March 30
VIP we represent posted by Bon
Crap. I just realised that you can see the spoilers in the preview. So from now on, if I can help it, all stuff about TV shows will be at the end of a post, so that people that don't care can skip it. (Y)

Lol anyway, today we had a bombscare. At exactly the right time during double history because I never do any work in history anyway, and I'd rather actually not do work, than pretend to not do work. So the entire school just chilled in the hall. It was fun.

I'm sad to say that I'm addicted to Freecell. Because I play it so much at school. On my laptop, I've played 130 games and won all of them. It's depressing. ):

I wish HAMBURGERS !

Labels: , , , ,

5:37 PM