upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, March 15
To anyone posted by Bon
I love rediscovering stuff you loved but then hated for a while.
I love the little things that make your day.
I love feeling like you've achieved something.
I love it how I can never spell achieve right the first time.
I love how a whole grade can just get together [gahh not the right phrase] like that.
I love wiping smirks off faces.
I love receiving presents :)
I love when you're being high with friends and people give you strange looks.
I love how I don't care about people giving me strange looks anymore.
I love when I'm not tired and am able to stay up late.
I love playing so hard I got blisters on my foot.
I love when I get maths.
I love discovering hidden talents.
I love rediscovering forgotten talents.
I love being a spaz.
I love the people that surround me. :)

Labels:

11:43 PM