upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, March 7
Sunset glow posted by Bon
For Leanne: Sorry for not writing it up before ><
23/02/10 - 10:10 up to q16
24/02/10 - The circle sheet, all of.
                      - Theory on Shading Regions
                      - Exercise 10(d) to 20
25/02/10 - He wrote some stuff on the board [click] [page 1 and 2]
                      - Theory on Solving Polynomials - Remainder Theorem; and Factoring
                      - Exercise 15:06 (sheet) question 2.
26/02/10 - Exercise 15:06 q4.
                      - Theory on Secants and tangents
                      - Some questions he wrote on the board, [page 3 of the PDF]
:D

So anyway, you know how in Pokemon, the number of times a pokemon can use a move is called PP? My bro like to keep using this one move, so he runs out of PP right, and I go "You need to get your PP up again :O" and I crack up. Hahaha. I'm very mature.

I didn't blog yesterday. because I felt very busy. I'm not, actually. I spent all day organising my iTunes. 8D.
Today we went to look at cars again. And ate porkroll fro lunch yummmmmmmmm. I wanna bake a cheesecake, or a tart like the one I made before, but we don't have a biscuit base mix. ==;
I think tomorrow afternoon I have detention for not wearing trackpants two weeks ago. And my bro has peer support camp. :O Why's it so early this year?

I wish I could produce time. Or be more productive with mine.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

2:59 PM