upandaway
V.5
Tuesday, March 16
The story goes on
posted by Bon
I feel so out of it. I dunno. I feel weird.
One thing I don't like so much about being in a blog full of bloggers is that people often blog about what you want to blog about and it's weird to reblog it, or even if it's just a similar deep thing. And so I'd read all the blogs people have written since I've last read, and then write my daily one. And sometimes people have blogged so much that I don't get around to writing my own, or by the time, everyone has already blogged about everything. Don't get me wrong, I love it when my dashboard gets flooded and I love reading about people's days and stuff, but yeah.
My dreams are extravagant and will never come true. Dreams are evil. But wonderful.
Guys, 4 years ago today is the day that our lives turned towards each others'.
I wish I had something.Labels: blogging
10:15 PM