upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, March 24
Stay together posted by Bon
DAMN, you know how I only did SLP for the freaking personality test? COULDA FRICKING DONE IT ONLINE. I got the same one 8) Iron teepee ahahaha. I hate SLP.
I also don't want to do DofE anymore, but I've already paid 70 bucks for a freaking logbook I haven't even got yet because Billing is so goddamn annoying and is only available the last 10 minutes of lunch, bitch. And now, there's no more logbooks, and I have to wait until the next batch come in, and I have to pay extra. And the thought of a hike does not appeal to me because I'm too lazy.

HOLY FALAFEL. You know how I was saying it'd be fun to be an architect? WELL<
Rational Portrait of the Architect (INTP)
 :O:O Dude, Albert Einstein and I have something other than our birthdays in common (apart from our ingenuity of course) :D He's also INTP. So is Sir Isaac Newton, Tiger Woods, and Carl Jung.

I have an essay I need to write. You know, things don't pop up in my NEED TO DO register until 2 days before it's due, but my brain being half dead, didn't pick up this essay, because I was thinking "Oooh, it's Wednesday, I still have Thursday and Friday." It's due on Friday. I should start writing. I came up with a thesis that I kinda? like. I hate writing thesises [theses?]

I watched an episode of Dexter. I'm alright with dead bodies, but seeing live people dismembered or like, skinned just creeps me out. :\ Yeahhh... I miss Bones.

I wish I got over myself

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

8:45 PM