upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, March 23
Should've been me posted by Bon
HOLY CRAP I forget why, but I had a wikipage open from my last session [yesterday?] on Kesha, and amazingly, SHE'S NOT WHITE TRASH :O!
She described herself in an interview as being "very studious" in high school; she would often drive to Belmont University to listen to Cold War history classes after school and achieved near perfect SAT scores.
I'm impressed.
AND, okay story first. Today I heard someone calling out 'JASON!' and I immediately thought "Jason Derulo", you know how he sings it? I told Anu this and she cracked up. ANYWAY, my bro just came into my room asking me if I knew how to spell 'Derulo' and I'm like, CHYEAH, but IT'S NOT SPELT LIKE THAT, it's spelt Jason Desrouleaux. Damn, that's so much more gangster, shoulda kept it. I want a surname that ends in X because I can just imagine my signature having a big X at the end x]. Hahaha.

I also notice that I 'use the Lord's name in vain' a lot. I shall try to refrain. Stuff I say too much nowadays: "ridiculous", "awesome", "amazing", "holy crap". That's all I can think of right now. I feel like reading a dictionary to broaden my vocabulary T^T

I was bored so I went googling and looking up random stuff, and I came across some buildings, like gothic and 'old church'-ish, you know, (ooh, something else I say a lot.) and they are so pretty. :O I think being and architect would be fun. But there are no jobs for architects in Australia, and I don't really wanna work in China...? Maybe America? LOL Bonnie Chang, Architect. [wink]

...why does everyone seem to be using ebuddy? My msn isn't stuffing up... >.>?

I wish I was a bee

Labels: , , , ,

9:18 PM