upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, March 20
Say no no no no no posted by Bon
I get distracted too effing easily dammit. But I love maths.

SO anyway, I'm feeling bored so... let's start something.
I think Yun did this sometime before, but here it is: Ask me anything within reason, and I'll do my best to answer truthfully. This will probably fail because there's like nothing to ask me about ^O^. [And I don't think that many people read this.]

Oh can't you see, I'm still loving you. I really love that song. 8) [hahahahaaaaaa]

I wish for excitement

Labels: ,

1:29 PM