upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, March 16
Pop bottles all night posted by Bon
I died in Battle Royale ): Samuel killed me >:(. But not after I killed 5 people 8D. Dammit I was going for the win.

Anywho, I gorfet [LOL WHAT A TYPO] what happened today specifically, it was kinda boring I think.


OMFG NOOOOO I MISSED A HUGE ASS OPPORTUNITY I HATE THAT NOOOO. D:> I CALL D&M tomorrow guys.
I feel disappointed DAMMIT !

I wish so hard I could turn back time and not listen to people and stuck to my guns.

Labels: ,

8:27 PM