upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, March 21
Never should have let you go posted by Bon
Screw this. RQ RQ !

GUESS WHAT I'M DOING?! I'm not gunna tell until it's finished because it's embarrassing. I might not even tell when I'm finish :D Sorry for sparking curiosity... but yeah. I'm kinda [proud] not really. It's embarrassing.
VOLLEYBALL! Today for the first half we had Nazi and Really nice guy, But Nazi wasn't as Nazi (Y). She actually let us go a second time if we stuffed up, and gave us pointers :O. Maybe it was her time of the month before... >.>

HOLY CRAP I haven't posted this?
Okay good, I have one more thing to add.
Who else's arm just randomly jerks when it's just lying on the desk or something? Or am I a freak of nature?

I wish I was more in touch with my feelings. WHAT'S THIS, AM I A GUY? Lmfao I'm high.

Labels: ,

10:00 PM