upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, March 30
Maybe you're going to be the one that saves me. posted by Bon
I THINK IT'S TIME FOR A NEW LAYOUT because 3 months is bordering on a bit too long for one in my book. But, I like how my current one is arranged and I can't think of any new ideas anyway, so I'll just make a new picture and colour scheme to be ready for THURSDAY THE FIRST OF APRIL, also known as APRIL FOOL'S DAY. Which is good because I wanted to aim to change my blog layout on significant days, and at least 3 months after I last changed it, it has an occasion. ALRIGHT picture searching time. I want it to be white-ish, so that my hidden stuff stay hidden, but not much goes with white. Actually, everything goes with white, but I don't want to repeat. ):

I wish I could

Labels: ,

6:02 PM