Tuesday, March 23
Magic
posted by Bon
Oops, did not post yesterday. Not because I was busy, because god knows I wasn't busy. Maybe a bit too not busy, that I forget that I have a couple of stuff I need to do and instead I just chill all night. You know? Haha, but yeah, I love that feeling. Thinking that you have absolutely nothing to do, that nothing's ahead of you, that you can do whatever you want.
BUT there was stuff ahead of me, like the SCIENCE TEST in which I totally screwed up because I was too busy doing nothing last night to read the sheet. Soo.... ==;.
Got another shitload of maths to do, but can't be stuffed doing it and I know that it'd go to the end of my current book, so now I'm onto book 3. Got back that maths test we did on Thursday I think, and I sucked ass. It was so bad T^T.
Also got back the Jap home assessment thing, which I did alright in THANK GOD, because if I did good in nothing all day, I'd lose all self confidence and go die in a hole.
The past two days of watching monologues have been awesome. Everyone's was so good, even the people who thought they would suck were really good. (I'm so eloquent with the use of the word 'good')
I woke up really early this morning to take a shower. God morning showers are so nice 8). Think I might take one everyday from now on. Except, my bro was really bitchy this morning, god. Kinda spoiled it. When I woke up, it was still dark outside, and it was just so peaceful all throughout my shower, until my bro raged at me for taking so long, WHEN I DIDN'T ! I timed my showertime perfectly. I even cut down on unnecessary stuff to do while showering. OOH and FOR THE FIRST TIME, I brushed my teeth in the shower. It was weird. I kept feeling like I couldn't get an entire mouth freshness... (Am I meant to bring a glass in the shower? That's weird...? I feel weird asking about this.)
WEDDING DRESS DANCE. That's what.
I wish inhibitions didn't exist.Labels: drama, jap, maths, science, sleep
8:35 PM