upandaway
V.5
Thursday, March 11
Lies
posted by Bon
You know in TV shows, I really hate it when they say:
- It's not what you think. It's a legit phrase, I'll give you that, but then you'd have to explain how it's not, but of course you can't because it you ruin things, so then you look like an even bigger douche than in the beginning, so why not just roll with it? But then you'd've wanted to do anything you can to stay together, so yeah, that's why you said it. And overall, it's just way too overused.
- I can explain. Similarly with the above, explain then. But you can't because it would ruin everything/ or you actually can't explain. But I hate this phrase even more if it is followed by Save it. Let the poor sad person explain, I'm sure he/she had reasons. More than likely, the reasons would have been negative.
- I did it for you. Sure, it might not be that often you hear this one, but it's so freaking annoying. If that's true, why is everything messed up?
- I love you. Of course this does not include the first one they say to each other because that's just sweet. But maybe after the...10th? exchange it gets really annoying. I'm sorry to all the corny, loveydovey people but yeah, that's how I feel.
- We were on a break. Haha.
Annnd yes. I think I watch too much stuff... too late to stop now. >< :)
I wish I didn't get capped so easily. That is, I wish I had a larger plan thing I dunno what it's called.Labels: TV series
9:11 PM