Today I was in one of those pissed at everyone and everything moods so.. sorry if I happened to be short. Ooh quick fact about me, not sure if it's a good idea to say it, but I often say mean stuff and try to soften it with a smile. I'm secretly a bitch.
On a brighter note, FREYA'S CAKE, OMFGASM. It was her birthday present to me, and IT WAS SO FREAKING DELICIOUS. I ate two relatively big slices, and I felt so good but mighty full. And I felt fatter lol. But FRICK it was sooo good.
YES I can't wait til next term.
Doing that essay that's due tomorrow. I have a shit mentality. I'm ahead of time, so I'm just screwing around for a bit until I feel the pressure's back on. I cannot work without pressure. It's probably the shittest essay I can write, but for some reason, I don't care as much as if it was for Murphy. Damn I miss Murphy as a teacher.
Tomorrow's grand finals 8D. Gunna get owned. Unless I trip that girl.. (see, told you I'm a bitch).
Alder was in a bad mood today. I swear he has extremes. When he's in a good mood, I find him awesome, but when he's PMSing he's the biggest asshole.
I think I'm developing a new obsession.
I really hate it when people copy someone else obviously for a prolonged period of time.
I wish Freya opened a bakery. x]Labels: Alder, basketball, birthday, bitch, cake, English, Freya, maths, Ms Murphy