Monday, March 8
I'm not leaving
posted by Bon
90210 ! Liam is so cute ^O^ But, he has no abs D:> TONE UP BOY ! Naomi's sister is such a massive manipulative bitch. God I want to stab her right between the eyes. Naomi's pretty bitch too, but then again, she got manipulated. Annie's annoying. Silver is too, but at least she's hot. Adriana isn't as hot as before... Dixon is annoying. I find the dad really cool.
LOL you know the scene where they're trying out for surfing, it was so obviously stunt guys doing the actual surfing. The build was entirely different. And the "Liam" was fat lol.
Uhhh Haha today, in period 4, Anu, Amelia and I left the oval for recess late, and we went to our different classes but no one was there, and we were lik all lost, but found each other and we all were like wtf'ing. Turns out there was a year meeting. ... I guess it was lol then, you had to be there.
Why does Snoop Dog carry around an umbrella?
Foh drizzle
I wish I could say it.Labels: 90210, Amelia, Anu, year meeting
9:13 PM