Today was a bad day. But first, let me talk about yesterday. Zzzz I didn't blog. ==; But yeah, yesterday was boring (WOW ANTICLIMAX :O). There were, however, some med students that came in. And there was one that was really hot 8). I also got to go into the ICU which was... uhh, kinda more like what I expected of a hospital. Maybe because TV shows mainly revolve around people that got into accidents, not really people with Parkinsons, you know? Oh and I got capped from downloading like, 10 whole albums of music. :D Aaaaaaand.. yeah that's it.
Now onto today.
1. Bad thing. I got there early and got tricked by the clocks. Now you're probably thinking, isn't getting there early a good thing? Well, when your people don't really care about the time you take, and you kinda just do nothing all day, it isn't really that great. So I was planning on people watching for a while in the lobby, which is better than people watching the same people for hours, but I looked and a clock and it said 8:40 and I was like :O and went to the ward. But it was actually just 8:25. Dude, I swear the clocks there are so dodgy, half of them are broken. ==; I remember the first day, I glanced at a clock and it said 2:40 and I was like HOLY CRAP YES ONLY 20 MORE MINUTES, but then looked at the big electronic one, and it was like, 1:00. Haha. Yeah. I think that's it.
2. Bad thing. My buddy today really didn't care about me, so I stood there looking even stupider than I did the other days. I didn't even get to make beds. Which I kinda like doing because it's so easy and it's kinda like, origami. Lmfao what kind of drugs have I taken?
3. Bad thing. I saw an old dude's dick. Gross. I swear my stomach did a huge turn, and some of my morning tea came up. I am so mature, I know. but disgusting penis aside, the guy was pretty nice :). And this brings us to a couple of:
1. Good thing. I had a one hour morning tea break, because I figured my buddy wouldn't miss me. Actually, I went back after 20 minutes, but I couldn't find my buddy, so I wandered out again for a good 40 minutes.
2. Good thing. Lunch was interesting and lasted for more than an hour. We played a reaction game because we were feeling bored, and were so loud we got flamed by a mean lady on the next table, so we moved outside. It was interesting. And when I went back, I still had nothing to do, and couldn't find my buddy again, so I wandered again. Haha.
3. Good thing. Got let out early because it was the last day. I like the feeling of getting let out early, even though it isn't really because it was scheduled. Haha.
4. Good thing. I met up with Amelia and Anu at Parra and chilled for a good while, going birthday shopping :) found a pretty nice bag for Lian, but nothing good for me :\ haha. And now, things go downhill.
4. Bad thing. I was planning on catching the bus after the one I usually catch, and it comes 30 mins after, but it was freaking a whole 25 minutes late. >:@. THEN, on the trip home, there was a freaking traffic jam like, the whole journey so I was really late, and rushing because I had a basketball game coming soon, but freaking hell I didn't even end up having time to go home and change, instead my dad picked my up from the stop and drove me straight to the centre, while my mum brought my clothes. I should have gotten home by 5:00 but still hadn't by 5:50. Rage.
5. Bad thing. We lost our match by 2 friggin points. Hah, in the first couple of minutes, I stripped the ball of the other team's star player, and she tripped on the ball and fell over, and while I went and layed it up because there was no defense because everyone was wtf'ing at my prowess, um I mean attending to the 'poor girl that was in pain', the 'poor girl' was 'in pain'. So after I scored, I went back and asked if she was alright, and the bitch of a mother said, "No she isn't". So I was all sorry and feeling guilty that I might have killed her ankle because I know how much that sucks, and the mother was putting me down even more, when the girl laughs and everyone's like, wtf are you laughing or crying, and the mother insists she crying. So she goes off for a couple of minutes. Which was good for us because we scored some in those minutes, becasue at that time they only had 4 players. Then she comes back on, and she does the same move as when I stripped the ball, but this time I didn't because I was feeling ultra guilty, but then she freaking scores on me. Lmfao. So the moral of the story is, don't feel guilty. But yeah, I umm... owned? her a couple more times after that. But we still lost lmfao damn.
6. Bad thing. I can't sleep in after a tiring week because I have gay ass Chinese school tomorrow. God I hate it. If Chinese school was a person, I think I might murder him/her.
I wish things could stick in my mindLabels: Amelia, Anu, basketball, birthday, bus, capped, Chinese school, dad, Lian, mum, music, work experience