upandaway
V.5
Monday, March 1
I'll have what she's having.
posted by Bon
WORK EXPERIENCE ! I kinda got there late because the traffic was bitch, and my non-existent sense of direction showed it's ugly ass face so that it took me like, 10 minutes to find where I had to be. There were 12 Ruse kids :) We kinda got given a tour then got sent off to our wards and mine was NEUROSCIENCE :O But I didn't get to see any lobotomised patients or anything, mainly people with Parkinsons or epilepsy. I mainly just made beds, and stood around. OH and I got to feed a guy and put on his socks. :D
The people there wer so friggin nice. I followed around this African lady [I'M NOT BEING RACIST !] and she was so so friendly and stuff. :) She was pretty :) haha
It's raining.
For some reason I miss everyone so much more than a usual weekend. :)
I wish I could just say.Labels: work experience
7:43 PM