Wednesday, March 3
I hope
posted by Bon
I'm bored. ==; Nothing interesting happened today, and I don't think anyone would realised if I just dissappeared and never came back after lunch break or something. :)
Met Amelia in the morning and saw Anu during lunch as well. Saw them again at the end of the day.
Oh, there were this patient, he had been in a car crash and had severe brain damage. He was so interesting and strange to watch. O.O I also chatted with this guy who had a steel plate in his skull thing, gah I dunno how to explain it. And there was another guy [who was kinda clingy and annoying :\] who had Parkinsons and was really hard to understand because he mumbled really quietly. I also so a couple of old guys penises today ==;. Not pretty. I try so hard to wipe my memory. And I saw someone's staples in their head get removed.
HOW PRETTY ARE THEY ?!
I wish I was extroverted.Labels: Amelia, Anu, work experience
6:23 PM