upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Tuesday, March 30
FInding myself posted by Bon
I can't think of any good ideas for the new picture for the layout. ==; SUGGESTIONS PLEASE ! The few ideas taht I've had I couldn't find the right picture. How uncool.
I think I'm psychic, because someone who hardly pops up in my thoughts as of recent, popped up last night and that person affected one of us today.
This week has been so frustrating, because I'm in like a holiday mood already but it's not holidays yet. And for another reason. Today was alright.
Maybe because it was raining. I love it when it's raining. I carry around an umbrella because even though I don't mind getting wet, I just love the sound of rain hitting the umbrella. And watching it drip around you.
Athletics tomorrow. Not too excited for it because I am a fail noob. But it will be a nice day of chill.

GOSSIP GIRL ! is annoying. And really slow. JACK BASS IS QUINN FROM DEXTER ! Nate is awesome and Serena is awesome, but Nate and Serena is not awesome. In my opinion. It's kinda disturbing. But much better than Serena and Trip. eww.

I wish fear could be converted.

Labels: , , , , ,

9:47 PM