Didn't blog yesterday because it was Friday, the wonderful day of basketball 8D.
Went to school early because of Knockout practice, and went to hand in the ag assignment but Dom had locked the door of Roberts' room accidentally, so I was just standing around, waiting for it to magically open. Luckily, Roberts came not long after and I could hand it in and get on with basketball. I felt kinda stoned during the training though, and can't really remember what happened.
It finished early ish, so went to roll call. Met Anu, Didi and Alex on the way, and chilled at T-block for a while. When the bell rang, we thought it was end of roll call so we went to sales, but it was only the start of roll call. So we walked back when Grant told us off. But then Pronger was already leaving, so yeah, we didn't have roll call.
On the bus played cards and stuff. Kinda mellow bus ride ==;
The nursery itself was boring as dirt. Which there was a lot of. But I liked seeing all the plants lined up so neatly. I'm freaking scared shitless of Roberts. Towards the end, I kept checking the time because I was falling asleep and I fell asleep on the bus. But it was bumpy and I bumped my head.
Back at school we had an hour left until lunch. We played shit... Lahoud's tie got flushed.
At lunch, Anu had Knockout soccer so Amelia and I went to dodgeball and kinda played. ==;
Double maths is not fun.
Alder: You want tests? You're going to get them. And not just week after week, but day after day after day until I feel that you have reached my standard. And no one from my class has ever finished on of these tests. So don't ask me for tests.
Except you know, more bogan.
After school I had a bit of down time before basketball :) And we won 20 - 10 YAY. We had outside help from that girl that came last time. [and was better than me] Afterwards, went home and ate before coming back for my bro's game. I watched the end of Max's and it was really intense.. lol >.> My bro won his too.
Came home and felt really pooped. So I dropped asleep.
Had Chinese school this morning which was not cool. I saw Yilang afterwards though, and we talked a bit about his basketball career lol. And from the time I came home until now, haven't done much. OH, Didi told me to get this program, and he controlled my computer for a while to sexify my firefox. It was really awesome. And I've done some PE. I realised that I scab a lot of my assignments, and now that I'm doing my own, I can't bs that well. ==; See, it's bad to scab kids, do your own work.
I really hate it when you discover something awesome, but because it's awesome it would inevitably go into the mainstream, and then everyone discovers the awesome. Damn I hate that.
I also really hate people who are up for jumping right in front of you so that you notice them. That was a bad description, but if I said what I am actually thinking, some of you might get it.
I can't wait until tomorrow :D
I wish tomorrow would come already.Labels: Ag, Alder, Amelia, Anu, assignment, basketball, bro, bus, cards, Chinese school, Didi, dodgeball, Dom, maths, Max, PE, Pronger, Roberts, sleep, Yilang