upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, March 27
Banjjak posted by Bon
BURN NOTICE ! I kinda like Gilroy. He's mega gay though. Not that I have anything against gays, it's just that it's kinda weird watching a gay ultrabadguy dealing in guns and armoured cars. Speaking of, that armoured car he drove in S03E15 was awesome. I love Michael Weston. And did Fi's temper disappear? Because I swear she's so much more easy going. I love big explosions. OMFG NOOOOOO GILROYYYY! D:> D;> NOOOOOOOOO FUCK YOU SIMON D;>. I also love high speed car chases. Especially if it has a crash x) I also love just any crashes in general, even as small as bashing a window with a crowbar [OMFG I loved it when Liam did that in 90210 8D].

FLASHFORWARD ! Ultramegaawesomely intense.

BIG BANG THEORY ! LMFAO:
Penny: So what do you say, Sheldon, are we your X men?
Sheldon: No, the X men were named for the X in Charles Xavier. Since I am Sheldon Cooper, you will be my C men.
HAHAHA if you don't get it, say it aloud :D:D

SKINS ! Aww the end of the Freddie episode that I never ended up watching before. Awww. [but I don't really get it. Probably because I have no experience in the shit that's going down, or sometimes the accent gets too much and I can't understand, or both]. The JJ episode was just annoying. JJ's annoying. I don't like the girl. Freddie low rides so low you could see his boxers. Effy's so pretty. Why are British people such pyromaniacs? They keep burning all their shit. Freddie crying broke my heart. HOLY FUDGECAKES what the hell's going on? FREDDIEEEEEEEE D:> HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT DID HE ACTUALLY KILL FREDDIE? NO FUCKING WAY. COOK BASH THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE BASH HIM TO DEATH. HE KILLED FREDDIE. NOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NOO. He can't have killed Freddie. FUCK he killed Freddie. The blood splattered on the door. WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCK'S WRONG WITH BRITIAN. HE CAN'T HAVE KILLED FREDDIE. NOOOO. NO I HATE SKINS. I HATE YOU. WHY D;>

Damn now I'm down.

I wish FREDDIE D:>

Labels: , , , ,

7:51 PM