upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, March 26
One second posted by Bon
AWESOME night jampacked with BASKETBALL ! :D.  Like, the entire Ruse year 11 grade came to watch because both the girls' team and the guys' team made it to the finals. I feel like I played so much harder, but I hardly made any shots in x(. I missed all my free throws except one, But we still played really good, I reckon, even though we lost. By 4 points. I think the support helped :). We got a medal :D and I made a really embarrassing speech hahaha. The guys' match was epic. Even though they lost, it was really close for a good part of the games until Jimmy fouled out and everyone got tired.
Speaking of tired, I am drained. I don't wanna get up at freaking 7 to go to Chinese school. I hate Chinese school. >:(.
I can't wait till holidays. And next term. And winter. Gahh I just can't wait.
SLEEP TIME OMFG I love my bed !
I also love LOVE LOVE LOVE weekends. Especially with this shitload of stuff to watch :D 8D

I wish asdoiaosdijfwenda I saw you more than once this week.

Labels: , , , , ,

10:58 PM