Tuesday, February 2
You'd do the same
posted by Bon
CHUCK ! Holy damn it's so good. Season 3. Quick everybody go catch up because I'm freaking loving it and I wanna discuss with somebody. It's got so many twists and turns and I wish I couldn't see the bar while I'm watching because it gives it away, but I can't put it on full screen because I'm supposed to be working. And the fact that Chuck's so emotion is awesome because his emotions evoke your emotions and it's so good :D. And I'm loving how they're developing more on the supporting characters now. Like Devon, who we really didn't know much about or care much about in the first two seasons but now, yeah. GAAH And it's so sweet. :) I love it.
So anyway, today was Amelia's birthday, so
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMELIA <3 <3
Everyone chipped in to get her presents. Hope you liked them :D The cake was nice.
Crystal took her first polaroid picture today. It turned out really good. Damn, I want a polaroid too.
Lol, tomorrow's going to be weird. I can't wait.
I wish I was in the middle of it.Labels: Amelia, birthday, cake, Chuck, Crystal, polaroid camera, TV series
8:52 PM