upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, February 21
You have stolen my heart posted by Bon
OH SHIT I forgot to mention something lol that happened some days ago, I forgot when. It was during the previous week.. hmm.
ANYWAY, it was on the bus home, and then all of a sudden out of no where, our bus driver pulls up to the side of the road opposite the pertol station on the corner of aiken and oakes road, and gets out. And we're like wtfing, when he runs across to the bp and goes checks around the corner, then goes inside to get something [keys?] and goes back around the corner, and disappears. He had to take a leak lmfao.

Oh and forgot to say yesterday, HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY TO FREYA AND TREE

SO ANYWAY
I movie marathoned today again. Not quite, but I finished Beta House from yesterday which I didn't like as much as
AMERICAN PIE BOOK OF LOVE: because the guy was kinda cute. >< and it's deeper and less boobies. But there were still boobies.
I also watched
MADE OF HONOR: which was sooooooo cute. I loved it so much. It has to be one of the best movies I've ever seen. I even cried a bit. The one liners are so witty and it's just.. xD I love it love it love it.

I wish I invent something clever like the coffee collar. lmfao

Labels: , , , , , ,

3:43 PM