Hmm, sorry about my lack of enthusiasm earlier. I will try to be ultra mega enthusiastic in this entry.
YAY I just did a year 9 maths yearly. Why? Because I felt like it. No actually, because I need to revise for the PLACEMENT TEST tomorrow, that just jumped out of the bushes and took me by surprise. I want to be a nerd. They are so cool :)
Who wants to help me do background research on Afghanistan? Woohoo, Kite Runner is such an awesome book. That's sarcastic by the way, because if it was a good book, I would have finished it 10 days ago. Actually I didn't have the book 10 days ago, I think. No wait, I did, because my bro didn't return his from last year ==;. But if it was a good book, I would have read it some time in the holidays when I was bored. But I didn't because I have no interest in culture whatsoever which is a bad thing. A very bad thing. I should start becoming more informed about the world and pop this bubble I live in. I'd like to pop a bubble.
I contacted all my books, except for my everything book which is not worth contacting because it's going to be over in a few days or so... I also neatly stacked my books, including textbooks, in a box I received as a Christmas gift. And you're thinking "WTF you got a BOX as a Christmas present? What kinda hobo gets a BOX as a Christmas present." WELL, I tell you, it's not a cardboard box, it's an awesome box, and awesome people get awesome boxes as a Christmas present. No joke, it's a cute box. It's got a bear on it's front :). It says My name is happy. How cute :) Too bad it's only just a4 so I have to put things in the wrong way, but it's all good because I figured out a system. Now my desk is slightly neater than before, but looks so much cooler, because of my box :).
I can't wait. :D For what? I won't tell.
I wish I controlled time.Labels: Afghanistan, book, box, bro, Christmas, contact, culture, exam, Kite Runner, maths