upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, February 12
This close is not close enough posted by Bon
Today. Was the day that Valentines stuff got given out. Nothing much other than that happened :\ I am a boring person.
The assembly, I reckon, was really good. (Y)
And, awwwww.
Okay now I need a happiness boost.

COUGAR TOWN ! The guy Jules was going out with, Josh, he was pretty hot. I liked his hair. Except he was kinda dumb, and a pushover. But he had nice abs. And maybe the awkwardness has faded [not really] but I feel like it's getting better. Hmmm...

I wish I had guts.

Labels: , , ,

6:44 PM