upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Thursday, February 11
Replay posted by Bon
Wanna hear about something epic?
The first letter of all the subjects I have books for spells out JAMES AH
J  apanese
A  griculture
M  aths
E  nglish
S  cience
A  griculture prac
H  istory

I found this out after I initialed the spine of my books so it's easier for me to know which one I'm pulling from my box, and I was like, HEY that looks like an anagram of JAMES and I go to JAMES RUSE AHS [I like anagrams.] Lmfao. I know it's not exactly something special, but I find it awesome (Y)

I wish more awesome stuff would pop up. :D

Labels:

9:52 PM