Today I burnt my finger from holding a muffin. I'm awesome.
Speaking of hot, I feel like making a hot list, so... here are some people I think are hot:
STEFAN SALVATORE !
FREDDIE MCLAIR !
TY COLLINS !
Silver Idunnoherlastname
Elena Gilbert, looks kinda different from the beginning of the series.
Emily Fitch
Effy Stonem, who I think, gained weight..? It's a good thing, because before, her legs were sticks.
Seeley Booth, is sooooo much better looking than his brother.
Zack in Accidentally on Purpose
Michael Weston, in an ultra cool kinda way.
Nate Archibald, because everyone knows that.
aaaaaaand, that's all I can think of right now.
I was watching Talking About Your Generation, or "Your Gen" ==;, and I found it funny. That's cool. There was this 3D part, and my bro comes in and he's like, "why's the screen like that?" and I explain to him it's 3D, and he stares at it in wonder, then when the commercial comes on, he goes searching for 3D glasses, and he comes back after the commercial's over, proudly holding a pair of 3D glasses, but the segment's over. It was funny. :D
I was watching a rerun of the Grammys, and I'm wondering why everything has to be so freaking weird these days. For example, Lady Gaga.
I was watching America's Next Top Model, and, there was this Asian chick that was not hot. Actually, a lot of them were not that hot, but maybe with excessive makeup... There was one chick I found alright hot, but she got kicked. Lol. OH and there was a transexual.
I was watching the new Skins episode, and Emily and Naomi are so cute :) I love them on the mo-ped. And yes, they are les.
I was watching a whole load of 90210, and I realised that it's not likely that a guy like Dixon could get a girl like Silver. She's way too hot. Also, where the eff did TY COLLINS, practically my reason for watching the show (not true), disappear off to? D:
I was watching Bones, and the most recent ep was involving some mentally ill people, which I found interesting, because at the end of the ep, I still couldn't figure out whether the psycho guy was actually a psychiatrist pretending to be psycho to become closer with the other patients, or just a psycho who thinks he's a psychiatrist pretending to be psycho to become closer with the other patients. I'm thinking just a psycho.
So if you haven't noticed, I watch a whole load of shit and it's unhealthy. But I love it.
I wish an awesome TV show fulfilling everything I look for in a TV show would be created, so I don't have to resort to watching all these different TV shows to fulfill that need. Just kidding, I'd watch everything anyway.Labels: 3D, 90210, Accidentally on Purpose, America's Next Top Model, Bones, bro, Gossip Girl, Grammys, hot, muffin, Skins, TV series, Vampire Diaries, Your Gen