upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, February 15
One glimpse posted by Bon
Anu's joke:
Anu (A): I can make you say red.
Victim (V): OH REALLY NOW, Okay go.
A: Repeat after me yeah? Orange.
V: Orange
A: Yellow  V: Yellow
A: Green  V: Green
A: Blue  V: Blue
A: Purple  V: Purple
A: Brown  V: Brown
A: Red  V: [obviously nothing.]
A: okay uhh... Black
V: Black
A: uhh... Vijendran
V: Vijendran
A: Tancred
V: Tancred
A: HAHA YOU SAID RED Geddit TANC-RED.

That was awesome. She made it up on the spot. Good job :D. I love lame jokes.
I feel like today was very lol, I just forget where.

So anyway, I'm reverting to my old habits of not doing homework, except I am doing homework. I dunno, it just feels like I have so much to do. I KNOW It's because I don't do any English homework, and there's like, a lot. I still haven't finished Kite Runner ==;

I wish AMELIA told me she was GOING TO THE LIBRARY

Labels: , , , ,

8:53 PM