upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, February 19
On top of the world baby posted by Bon
I am very happy today. Here's some reasons why:
1. WE WON OUR BASKETBALL MATCH ! But half our team wasn't here because of the Peer Support Leader year 7 barbecue thingie, so we imported a friend to play, WHO WAS REALLY GOOD, like [oh no she's better than me] good. Hah, I'm egotistical. It's terrible. But YAY! WE WON. Especially after last game which we lost by a BUZZER BEATER. Gosh, I still can't get over that >[.
2. I came home to an NBA game, Celtics vs Lakers [the previous two NBA champions :O] aaaaaand that was cool. It was close game. OH and I overheard someone today saying that Tmac was moving to the Knicks, and I was so tempted to go WHAT HE IS? But that's weird because girls aren't meant to know anything about basketball >[. I mean, it's weird to butt into other people's convos. Yeah. Oh yeah, and that info was confirmed in the game. Lol wtf?
3. THREE, THE BIGGEST AND BEST NUMBER OF ALL, Are you ready?
I MADE KNOCK OUT BASKETBALL! 
WOOT WOOT I am so freaking happy and proud over this, that I've been in a great mood since LUNCH when I saw the wonderful sheet. And I was listed THIRD which I know, really doesn't mean anything but to me, it's my jersey number. AWESOME.
And I was so psyched out about the tryouts this morning that I didn't sleep well last night, and I could only get to sleep by counting sheep, WHICH ACTUALLY WORKS ! But in my head, the sheep were like, cartoon clouds. Cute.

Isn't it funny how all three of my reasons have stuff to do with basketball?

I wish I could always feel like this. :D

Labels:

10:03 PM