Lol moment:
You know how in W1.2 there's a hole in the top left corner of the front wall? It connects to W1.1 storeroom, and today we had science in W1.1 and Khoury was doing something in the storeroom, and people were going "OMG there's a hole in the wall." "Where's the hole in the wall?" "Look over there, do you see it?" Then Andrew Mon's like, "That's a door". :D:D:L:L
Vaccinations today ==; At the beginning of the day, I didn't mind it so much because I don't remember needles as being painful, seeing as I haven't been vaccinated in years.The sensation of the needle going in isn't really that bad, but afterwards, my arm was dead and I couldn't raise it. Then my other shoulder started hurting. I seriously hope it doesn't pain tomorrow for KO BASKETBALL TRYOUTS :O
Today I was unnaturally clumsy. After maths as I was walking to quad assembly, I tripped on some stairs and fell on some girl's bag. >< At lunch, as I was lunging towards a stray basketball, someone stacked on me and I scraped my leg slightly. Walking to history, I tripped on a carpet, [after annoying Freya with Anu. Freya said it was karma.] And I tripped once more I forgot when. :D
I swear, my mum is currently hormonal.
I wish my arm didn't hurt.Labels: Andrew Mon, Anu, basketball, Freya, karma, Khoury, mum, science, vaccination