Thursday, February 4
Mr Sandman bring me a dream
posted by Bon
VAMPIRE DIARIES ! Damn everyone is so hot. Especially Stefan now that he lost his constantly in pain look. Hah, but he still has those creases between his eyebrows >:(. They match the creases on top of his lip. But yeah, freaking love it. It is so much better than Twilight. I can't even believe I liked that for a while ==;. THERE ARE SO MANY VAMPIRES in Mystic Falls wtf? And OMG OMG Alaric's wife is Elena's mother...? :O:O That's freaking insane. And yeah, I kinda predicted the weird girl that's so freaking pushy for the journal was a vampire. And OMG CAROLINE AND MATT SO CUTE ! At first I didn't like those two together, but just then, in that episode where they sort out they're issues, and Matt spontaneously kisses her in the middle of the road was just too cute :D. Aaaaand... STEFAN !
Today was swimming carnival. I couldn't swim because I was being a woman. ): So instead I got tanned :) Nah not really. It was kinda boring.
I'm supposed to finish Kite Runner and answer questions by tomorrow.. but.. I've got like, 200 pages left and I really cannot be bothered. ==;
I should do science too.
I tell you what I should do? Stop complaining about doing stuff, and actually do stuff.
I wish I could have many moments.Labels: Kite Runner, science, swimming carnival, TV series, Vampire Diaries
7:58 PM