upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, February 28
Lost inside your love posted by Bon
I cannot describe in words how much I love our grade.
Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 Part 7

Today went looking at cars. We're gonna get a new one. Not the one I want though.
In the afternoon, Yun had set up this volleyball thing at Baulko to which I went, and yeah it was really fun :). it was basically training and stuff, but our trainer dude was freaking Nazi. She did not smile and never said anything nice. And she was scary. And she kinda looked like Mingqing. Haha :\.

TOMORROW WORK EXPERIENCE :O I feel nervous. And I feel relaxed, because there's not going to be homework. But frick teachers took advantage of thing and gave us shitloads. ==; gotta snap out of this mood.

I gonna go back to giving out love <3 It's so uplifting haha.

I wish we could give Amanda a Nobel peace prize or something for starting this genius.

Labels: , , , ,

9:20 PM