Wednesday, February 3
Lights and sounds
posted by Bon
SKINS new season. It's so freaking... sexual. And odd. I don't remember it being like this, but it probably was and I've just matured. >.>. FREDDIE IS SO UNBELIEVABLY GOOD LOOKING even on his off day. And Pandora pisses the hell out of me. I reckon Thomas is cool, except for his attachment to Pandora. This season 4 episode 1 was kinda boring though... Only highlight was Freddie's face. :)
Today was messed up. 1. Because we had PE AND sport. And in PE we ran the 1.6 ==;. 2. The periods were not as it was before. Like, after the first two periods, it was recess. okay... and that killed what would have been a highlight in my weeks. Lol, nevermind, :). annnnd 3. The weather was weird. ...ly awesome. I loved the weather, how it was hot and cold at the same time. :D
Sports tryouts. 15s volleyball was default ==;
I wish for challenge.Labels: cold, hot, PE, Skins, sport, TV series, volleyball
10:46 PM