upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, February 6
In my head posted by Bon
I live at the basketball centre on Friday nights, and that's why I didn't blog. But yeah. Last night was basketball. And WE LOST BY A FREAKING BUZZER BEATER D:> I WAS SO PISSED. THAT'S SO CRAPPY. But yeah, I thought I played pretty alright...:) And now my legs kill. From that, and carrying over from 1.6. Bro's team won. It was awesome. [speaking of bro, he doesn't blog anymore...]
Came home at like, 9 but my internet was being a bitch and even though it was connected, I couldn't load anything. So I just gave up and did science, and went to bed with my school laptop to watch shit. WHICH was a bad idea, because I can't stop when I've started, and I ended up going to bed at like, 12, which usually isn't all too late for me, but the next morning, as in THIS MORNING, I had to wake up at 6:50 to go to shitty Chinese school, which I've complained about all too much. But I had to wake earlier than usual because my neighbour, who's my ride, is just starting, and has to do a test.
Okay. This neighbour's personality is really abrasive and I kinda don't like her. She's like, cocky and "OOH LOOK AT ME" ish, and she was freaking bragging about passing the 1.6 by 10 seconds. And she talks about being a bitch as if it was cool. It's not. I don't like her.
Anyway, she gave off this vibe, that she thought she was so beast at everything, Chinese included, but she ended up in beginner's class. I lolled. Inside. Because they were my ride, and it'd be rude. :)

SO TOMORROW is meant to be Amelia's thing, but if it rains I can't go. SO EVERYONE HOPE IT DOESN'T RAIN (Y).

I wish it stops raining right now and clears up for tomorrow. I also wish that some people weren't so self righteous.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

8:38 PM