upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Monday, February 1
I wanna go for the ride posted by Bon
YESTERDAY I did not conform like everyone else and blog about Crystal's party, BECAUSE I was too tired to turn on my computer. So I will conform today. :D
So I caught a train to Strathfield and waited for Didi and Yilang there because I'm hopeless at directioning and wouldn't be able to find Crystal's house by myself, and amazingly, Max and Michael also came off Didi and Yilang's train :O Then, while debating whether to walk or bus to Crystal's, we found Ben, who claimed he knew the way :D. So we became sheep.
Ben managed to lead us to Crystal's with just one wrong turn. GOODJOB (Y). At he house, we basically just mahjonged, swam in her pool, singstarred, and tekkened. I don't remember doing anything else. It was fuuuuuuuun.
THANKS CRYSTAL. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR A WHILE AGO (:

I wish I had a polaroid like yours

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

6:42 PM