upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, February 27
I need a brand new heart mine is broken posted by Bon
I'm feeling sad now because after eating a few, I put my cookies back into the oven to cool, but I had forgotten to turn off the oven and now they're burnt. :( I'm such a dumbass. My mum's going to flame me. ):
ANYWAY on a much more happy note, I didn't blog yesterday and the reason for that was because I WAS PLAYING BASKETBALL YAAAAAY. The whole afternoon literally.
After school, we had our first knock out match :D and so 4 of us got into Ms Russell's car while others got into others' cars and we drove to Baulko. WE WON YAAAAY. WE DIDN'T GET KNOCKED OUT YAAAAAAAAAY. WE BEAT BAULKO IN ANOTHER THING YAAAAY. Haha. It was really fun, and not all too tiring because there were heaps of subs, but then again, because there were heaps of subs we each didn't play too much. I scored quite a bit I think, but I don't remember exactly. You know how you're so much in the moment that you don't remember it well afterwards? lol.
After that, we as in the Hills people that had another game, asian styled it in Amy and Anna's car [Gusta and I shoving down watermelon that their mom had brought IT WAS SO NICE] and they dropped Gusta, Bella and me at Towers so we could grab some food. Had some KFC and DAMN I didn't realise how small the Krushers were ==;. Then we took a bus to Hills.
We won the Hills game too, and I was so high during it. Also, my shoulder was hurting for some reason and now, a day after, it kinda pains. There were two games between mine and my brother's game so we just chilled.
My bro lost his game though. He kinda got dominated. We went home at like, 9:40 and I was pooped. The sleep was incredible. But I had to wake earlier than I would have liked for freaking Chinese school. And we had to do a two minute speech. ==; I really don't like my Chinese school teacher.

I wish days like these happen more often.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

4:27 PM