upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, February 20
I look up to the sky posted by Bon
Woah I haven't blogged today.
SO, surprisingly, I didn't feel like I had a lot to do today so I watched a lot of shit. LIKE,
SKINS: I kinda like Cook better now, he's so sweet to his brother. And his mum's whack. AND, DAMN FREDDIE IS SMOKING HOT.
WHITE COLLAR: isn't that great. Nothing interesting is happening zzzz.
HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO: I didn't really like because it was a chick flick and I only like chick flicks if there's a hot guy/girl. But there was just Scarlett Johanson [I think it was] and she wasn't that hot. And it was not likely that someone like Justin Long could score all those chicks psshh. And the main character was hella annoying.
EPIC MOVIE: I've watched before, and I still don't like it. Those parody movies are kinda annoying and the only parts I found vaguely amusing were the bloopers. Lmfao.
AMERICAN PIE BETA HOUSE: I'm watching now, and there are so many boobies >< It's kinda disturbing, uhh, very disturbing, but I can't start a movie and not finish it. Unless it was reeaaaaaalllllyyy boring [like PS. I LOVE YOU] But lol this isn't that boring. :D


I wish I had a gay best friend 8D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

11:41 PM