upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, February 17
Every calendar's days are numbered. posted by Bon
Helloes to bros and hoes.
Haha I like rhyming.
Anyway, my internet was being a dick to me and I couldn't get anything loaded, and then I got the brilliant idea that the signal was not coming through strong enough through my desk so I moved my laptop to where it should be, on my lap, cords and all because I accidentally killed my battery over the years and now it only lasts 30 mins tops.
I decided to get a new email. Because I decided to grow up and I hate my current email that I made in year 3. Also, I had to clean out my contacts. So... ADD ME ! bonnie.chang@live.com.au HOORAY !
That actually took a while because my internet is still being a dick.

Dammit, this was meant to post last night but my internet hates me, so I'll post now.

I wish I had posted this last night zzz.

Labels: , ,

5:11 PM