Tuesday, February 9
Drink
posted by Bon
I tell you what I love? Watching a movie, and seeing someone in that movie that you know you know from another thing, but you don't know who or where, and trying to figure out who the hell that person is, and finally, at the end of the movie, you figure it out. I love that feeling of satisfaction, even if my attention during the movie was not entirely directed towards the movie.
The letter for the confirmation of my work experience got back today :D Now I gotta figure out transport. :)
I spent all afternoon and night doing shit for English ==;.
Oh and today I saw a cute thing. :3
Tomorrow is the dance. And I think Crystal's idea of watching Valentines Day tomorrow after school is a good idea, just not exactly achievable :\
I wish to watch Valentines Day. Because Jessica Alba's a baaaabe.Labels: Crystal, dance, English, Jessica Alba, movies, work experience
10:03 PM