BURN NOTICE ! Did you see Michael Weston's suit in the S03E11? It was so G. Actually, it's kinda pretentious and no one in their right mind would wear it, but it looks so good. It's a black jacket and pants with red shirt and tie and a red handkerchief hanging out of his breast pocket. And this is not muted, kinda brown red, this is RED red. Fire engine red. But yeah. And he talked like Bruth Wayne. Yes, Bruth. Without the lisp. I love Burn Notice season 3, especially the episode where they make the guy think he was hallucinating. That was awesome.
90210 ! DAMN, Ty Collins is so goddamn hot, even if I only saw his face for like, 5 seconds in that last episode I watched. I really gotta catch up, I've only watched 6 eps. So far it's meh-ish.
I'm pissed because I can't go to Amelia's thing because it's raining. I ate 3 sizzle steak sandwiches for lunch when I could have eaten yummy pancakes on the rocks. ==;. This is one of the few times I hate the rain.
Today's the last day of our usage, and we are not capped yet because we spent most of the month in China, but we will be by tonight. Downloading is fun :)
I wish it didn't rain today.Labels: 90210, Amelia, Batman, Burn Notice, capped, China, pancakes, rain, suit