upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Wednesday, February 10
Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack posted by Bon
Dances suck ): Now I remember why I boycotted dances for a year.
But I had fun at Ben's. With Amelia and Yilang. Amelia and Ben made out [;)] in his room while Yilang played Dota. And I... watched TV. Fun :) But no it was better than being at home. In a strange way.
For dinner we had pho.

Today in sport... we lost. But the B's won. It was epic. I can't be bothered writing about it, so I'm sure you'll hear the legendary tales of B's epic win from someone, seeing as the proud coaches are telling everybody. Lmfao.

I wish I could start life over again and have me guide me through it.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

10:05 PM