upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Saturday, February 13
Boy posted by Bon
I feel sad. I also feel like there's nothing to do anymore. Except homework but I'm not feeling up to doing that. What do people do in their spare time? I watch TV shows, but I can't download any more because I'm afraid of getting capped. I got some movies... maybe I'll watch them. But that seems so pointless.
I used to be obsessed with Facebook but it really sucks now. I have seriously considered deleting [deactivating?] my account, but then I think about how in the future I'd like to look back at all the memories and shit. But then again, if you deactivate, you can always activate again.. Okay off I go to deactivate :)
Deactivated. I know I might have said before how I thought deactivating was pointless when just leaving it there is practically the same, but I guess now that I don't have it hanging there, I feel better. That didn't make sense. But it's a relief not to have any social networking sites [apart from twitter which I've been on ONCE.]
I'm thinking, now would be a good time to go into something deep like the meaning of life, pshhh but I'm really not that deep.

I devised a plan for myself which requires insides but I probably won't go through with it because I am a gutless chicken.

I wish I didn't feel so out of it. Among other stuff

Labels: , , ,

11:37 AM