upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Sunday, February 21
Baby baby baby posted by Bon
NGAWWWWWWW Justin Bieber is so cute. But like others, I will laugh when his voice breaks.
But the songs he sings about do not fit his age. And his babes look too old for him. But he's cute.
I actually like Baby. :D
He is going to be screwed up when he's older. Or not, because helooks like a good kid. WTF he's my age. Damn lucky bitch he know Usher and Ludacris. ==;
He's cute ><

I wish... I could meet Usher and Ludacris. And Justin Bieber, I guess.

Labels: , , ,

11:07 PM