Thursday, January 14
When I grow up
posted by Bon
Today my dad and bro went gravedigger [lmfao will explain in a bit] while my mum and I went shopping with Uncle Rose. Uncle Rose lol, doesn't that sound like a drag name? no, it's not. Long story short, it's my dad being kinda dopey. but yeah, it's the friend that took us to Wanton noodles !
Wait gtg visit the grave of my great grandmother, will be back.
Aight back.
The grave place was nice on a mountain with a nice view and the placing was very feng shui apparently and there's a groundskeeper. Cool. I like the Chinese pay respect to the dead tradition because any who knows me should know I'm kinda pyro. And so I loved burning all those pieces of paper money for use in the afterlife 8D I did sustain minor burns on the right index but heheheh.
There was a 77 year old guy that helped the MEN OF THE CHANG FAMILY dig up the remains of great grandmother to be relocated, and his eyebrow were CRAZY. Like crazier than John Howard's CRAZY. And his entire top row of teeth were SILVER, as well as some of his bottom teeth. But yeah, I'm so slack.
ANYWAY, today I went shopping with mum and Auntie Rose hooray and bought stuff hooray.
After paying respect to great grandmother, the entire CHANG CLAN 8D went out to dinner, which was like abotu 22 people but my cousin didn't go because she had to mind her store. Mind, this was just the offspring[? I can't find the right word.] of my grandfather, as well as the 77y.o.guy and my grandfather's caretaker. Dinner was gooood.
After dinner, my auntie, mum and I walked back to the apartment, but when we got there, there was no one back yet to open the door for us, so we went a-shopping :D
I wore my first pair of heeled shoes today. :O My toes hurt for a bit.
Aaaaaaaand, yeah.
Tomorrow we're going to mum's side.Labels: auntie, bro, dad, John Howard, mum
1:44 AM