Saturday, January 9
Ring ding dong
posted by Bon
I love planes. I don't know why, I just do. I wanna be rich enough to just be able to get on a plane whenever I feel like it, and go anywhere. It's too bad I've only been like, 2 places.
CHINA TOMORROW. I think I might be able to still blog everyday, if not, I'll try and make up for it. Most likely will not blog tomorrow though :)
I remember last time we were in China, we landed in Macau and there was this room which was fully packed that personal space was non-existent and smelt of B.O. And everyone was trying to squish through to get to the front where we cross into the country or something. I wasn't sure because I was tired. And then, I remember stepping outside and it was swelteringly hot, which shouldn't be a problem this time because it's winter there. YES I get to trade 2 weeks of summer for winter SCORE.
My big toe on my right foot feels as if it's sprained. It's weird, because I don't remember tripping or anything that might have spraint it. Maybe it's just too long and in the way that it just got sprained from me walking too much. ...O.O
So I'm gonna end this here because I need to pack my laptop. :)
I MISS ANU haven't seen her in aaaaaages.
I wish I was rich rich rich.Labels: Anu, China, hot, Macau, summer, winter
11:15 PM