upandaway
shoutshoutshout
youyouyou
adrian amanda&victor amelia amy,emily,jane,jenny,kerry&monica bonita,linly,shelley&tina christine crystal dom georgia gina janema jeff jeff&max jessli laurajane&vaish leanne&sharon lena linly,ray&sun max max,richard&samuel michelle&rong richard royce sandra shelley snowine suraj&tom tiff yun LADBABY♥

againagainagain



mademademade
Designer/
Original: hasta mañana
Edited: Bonnie Chang
Image/
Original: Superman in flight - JPRart
Edited: Bonnie Chang

V.5
Friday, January 1
Push into the sky posted by Bon
Sup. New year, new layout :). I know it's pretty light and swirly and only just manly enough for a blog that a guy is supposed to write at to be, but since you see none of my bro's posts in the following... :\. YAAAAAAY I LIKE NEW LAYOUTS :D:D:D

Ahh. The trip home today I almost fell asleep on my feet a couple of times ><. And a shower was heavenly. Lol, when I looked into a mirror, one sleepless night made me look dead. Or you know, like scary lady from Drag Me to Hell.


Drag Me to Hell: what I liked about it

  • The lady was really scary. Like "whenever I looked into an dirty window or glass, I half expected to see the scary old lady there" scary. Like "I'll haunt your nightmares" scary. Or maybe that's just me and my fear of faces.
  • At the end, when the boyfriend gives her the button back, I felt genuine sympathy for the girl because she had to dig up the grave of scary old lady and face dead scary old lady trying to vomit on her [read below] to no avail.
  • I loved the ending.

what I didn't like about it

  • There was a lot of bits where it wasn't scary, it was disgusting, like the numerous times scary old lady wanted to vomit into Christine's mouth, and yeah. I really hated the vomiting.
  • What are the chances of have an anvil hanging in your basement, directly above your attacker, with the rope holding it up next to you for your cutting convenience?
  • And they were seriously taking WTF liberties when they made her eyes pop out like a cartoon's when the anvil landed on her head. But I guess that might have been for the comedic value. But IT'S NOT A COMEDY, IT'S A HORROR !
  • How the eff could you miss stabbing that goat?

But yeah, it was a pretty good movie. I would recommend it to anyone who wants a horror to watch. See I didn't write 'likes horror' because see, I don't like horror, I just sometimes wanna watch it. :)

Right, I think I might just go sleep.

I wish I could get this southern voice out of my head.


PS. I was tempted to put a picture of old scary lady on this post [like I did for the Grudge] but firstly, I don't wanna ruin the first day of this pretty layout, and secondly, I'm kinda too scared to. :D

Labels: , , , , , ,

2:09 PM